:the game: :the game:

This is way over rated

What the hell? You just kill yourself over and over again. This is boring as fuck.

Pumpkin Pumpkin

Impossible

I would of gave it a passing grade if it were possible to keep the fucking thing alive.

Interactive Forest Interactive Forest

Not bad but..

I know you're just throwing some old flash on newgrounds, but you can't actually interact with the forest. Just look at it up close. It depletes it's on purpose.

lightningbomb responds:

thank you for the review. :)

Nick Sousa's 3-D Tutorial Nick Sousa's 3-D Tutorial

ih

I guess this was thoughtful, but if you're ever taken geometry in school, this flash is worthless. Besides, 3-d looks stupid in cartoons. It's a cartoon.... Stressing 3-D environments is a waste of time and effort.

Dad 'n Me Dad 'n Me

GREAT

Wow, this needs to be a console game. Seriously. This beats alien hominid every day of the week!

Shoot For The Sky Shoot For The Sky

Wow

I'm not very good at it. The music, was wow..... It's beautiful. What can I say? I was so captivated by it I barely played the game. So beautiful.

Kitten Cannon! Kitten Cannon!

sweet

that was awesome. I got 974 ft. Damn, that was cool!

Autopsy Autopsy

Oh my god

man, i feel sorry for my heart right now. ker plunk.

Weezer Jam Session Weezer Jam Session

Awesome

That ruled, I LOVE DONKEY KONGA DUDE! I spent fucking 4 hours playing Donkey Konga with my cousin.....man it's fun. This was great, but i suggest you make difficulty levels and a couple more songs. Then it would be the best! awesome.

Halo: Sound Board Halo: Sound Board

Nah

I see NO good pranking that could possibly come of this. None of these sounds are any good for pranking. big fat 0. BY THE WAY! SOUNDBOARDS ARE FOR PRANKS!!!!!!!!!